Xtreme Zniping Killz
WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE!

Not a member?

This is a forum for the [X*zK] Clan members.
If you want to join. You will have to join the site and send us a message. We will be glad to give you a shot.
Xtreme Zniping Killz
WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE!

Not a member?

This is a forum for the [X*zK] Clan members.
If you want to join. You will have to join the site and send us a message. We will be glad to give you a shot.
Xtreme Zniping Killz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Zniping Killz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
better start posting more niggas!this site needs to grow!

Hope4Death reporting for battle.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Hope4Death reporting for battle. Empty
PostSubject: Hope4Death reporting for battle.   Hope4Death reporting for battle. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Sup Sup clan. My name is Kris Rohrbach. I live in Kansas City Missouri (go chiefs). I love to jam on the PS3 day in and day out. I will be playing KZ2 at least once a day. I work the night shift Sunday night - wednesday night. so i can play all day thurs, fri, sat, and all of sunday besides at night cuz work starts again. count me in on any tourny, clan battle, anything. Im going to rock the living shit outa these dudes on here. FFOW FTW!!! And oh yea, love you mom. <------- I dont know. One last thing dont take my signature smiley, or i will have to kill u. its the same as my PSN avatar = bom Peace
Back to top Go down
LA-Z-ER-777
Admin
Admin
LA-Z-ER-777

Male
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : play soccer, play video games
Humor : hmmm fuck you??? :)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Hope4Death reporting for battle.   Hope4Death reporting for battle. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:59 pm

welcome to the website and clan. Hope you enjoy playing with us.
Back to top Go down
https://xtremezk.forumotion.net
Knippz
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Hope4Death reporting for battle.   Hope4Death reporting for battle. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Mizzou sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope4Death reporting for battle.   Hope4Death reporting for battle. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope4Death reporting for battle.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Zniping Killz :: Introduction-
Jump to: