Xtreme Zniping Killz
WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE!

Not a member?

This is a forum for the [X*zK] Clan members.
If you want to join. You will have to join the site and send us a message. We will be glad to give you a shot.
Xtreme Zniping Killz
WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE!

Not a member?

This is a forum for the [X*zK] Clan members.
If you want to join. You will have to join the site and send us a message. We will be glad to give you a shot.
Xtreme Zniping Killz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xtreme Zniping Killz

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
better start posting more niggas!this site needs to grow!

Skate2? what are your thoughts?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Skate2? what are your thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Skate2? what are your thoughts?   Skate2? what are your thoughts? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:54 pm

i own and love this game. anyone else have it and want to go rip up some streets? bom

Skate2? what are your thoughts? Skate2+box
Back to top Go down
LA-Z-ER-777
Admin
Admin
LA-Z-ER-777

Male
Number of posts : 129
Job/hobbies : play soccer, play video games
Humor : hmmm fuck you??? :)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Skate2? what are your thoughts?   Skate2? what are your thoughts? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:07 pm

i played this game at my local Hastings, it was pretty cool. Too real to tell you the truth. I love me some THPS
Back to top Go down
https://xtremezk.forumotion.net
Dysonic
Soldier
Soldier
Dysonic

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Skate2? what are your thoughts?   Skate2? what are your thoughts? EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:57 pm

I just bought it the other day. I forgot about KZ2 or i would have bought it instead. The game is pretty tight though, i haven't played it online yet. What all can you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skate2? what are your thoughts?   Skate2? what are your thoughts? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 3:27 am

you skate online with buds, you can move basicly any object in the city and use it to do tricks on. the best parts are u can create ur own spot set the mark and upload it on ea nation for other people to try and beat u at ur made up area. remember u can use anything to create ur own spot. but the ulimate is chopping, cutting, and editing ur videos. at all times ur camera guy is filming. when u like what u have done, go to the camera options and u can pick diff camera types like tripods, free cameras, follow cameras and u can set the angle so the video looks exactly how u want it. then uplaod that on ea nation for everyone to view and rate it. bottom line is that the game is very real to skateing in real life and there are endless areas to do things at.
Back to top Go down
Dysonic
Soldier
Soldier
Dysonic

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Skate2? what are your thoughts?   Skate2? what are your thoughts? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:08 am

That sounds tight. I have just been playing single player for awhile. Can you do spots with friends, like talk to them and skate the same spot and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Knippz
Soldier
Soldier

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Skate2? what are your thoughts?   Skate2? what are your thoughts? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:12 pm

Gay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skate2? what are your thoughts?   Skate2? what are your thoughts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Skate2? what are your thoughts?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Zniping Killz :: Games-
Jump to: